Sunday, October 27, 2013

Goodbye Philippines!!

I can't believe it's my last email. I still remember my first email thinking, I will never go home! and its here.

i am so grateful for my mission and the past 18 months i was able to serve the Lord. It was definitely some of the craziest experiences i have ever had in my life.  I truly gained a testimony of the importance of missionary work. I LOVE the Filipino people and learned so much from them.  

This is the true and living church. It is guided by Jesus Christ. He lives and loves us.  I loved sharing His Gospel the last 18 months! I am excited to apply everything I learned into the real world.   

Last week we had a big zone conference with like 6 zones and we did a workshop. it was so fun! I loved it. President gave workshops and then he and sister delamare  said their good byes. President sang "god be with you til we meet again" to us. everyone was crying. Keep them in your prayers. 

yesterday, i gave my good bye testimony in Sacrament meeting, the last time i will look out and see brown people ;) so sad. but i just cried to them. They are my family here. 

I am especially thankful for my support at home. I love my family and they have been nothing but supportive. thank you for everything family. 

I am so excited to see all of you!! just endure like 4 more days ;)

love you all,
xoxo
Sister Curtis